1st shift Hours: Mon-Thurs 7 to 4:15 and Fri. 7 to 12:00 pm
Temp to Perm
- Performing tasks involved in the storing and distribution of materials, parts, and supplies
- Must have solid understanding of the stockroom kitting process
- Responsible for packaging, shipping of government contracts, hazardous materials and sensitive electronics
- Responsible for accuracy, control and movement of inventory including proper transactions and labeling
- Fills shortages and participates in a continuous improvement effort to enhance the efficiency of the area
- Receive, inspect, and record shipments with raw materials or products
- Responsible for unloading packages and checking to ensure they match the orders
- Participates in cycle counts is required
- Able to count, weight and measure items and has basic math skills
- Good computer skills a must
- Understands FIFO to ensure proper movement of the inventory.
- 50 to 75 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to follow directions as well as stockroom processes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 3 to 5 years related experience