Summary of Position:
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for proper receipt, handling, storage, count accuracy, transfer, packaging, and shipment of products in and out of the warehouse.
• Perform inventory movement and processing the respective transactions in the ERP system.
• Responsible for Inventory Accuracy in the warehouse and other stocking locations.
• Ensure organization and housekeeping of the warehouse.
• Ensure proper procedures are followed for storing and transferring inventory to and from the warehouse.
• Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
• Monitors inventory by completing cycle counts daily.
• Participates in inventory counts and discrepancy investigations.
Position Requirements - Education, Knowledge, Years of Experience, etc:
• Warehouse Associate should have a High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Knowledge of common PC applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted,
• Ability to safely operate a fork truck and obtain an operator’s license
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing,
• Ability to follow detailed instructions for kitting, packaging, and shipping products.
• Warehouse Associate needs to possess excellent organizational skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to function well in a team environment.
• Trained in LEAN principles a plus
• Experience in a medical device environment with knowledge of ISO 13485, GMP, and FDA regulations.
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.