Production support for complex wire harness and cable assembly products
. Responsible for developing procedures, methods and tooling to manufacture new or existing product lines in the most effective manner. Lead and assist lower level engineering personnel.
- Research and obtain assembly instruction, tooling and dimensional information
- Generate and approve supplemental aids for production using Visio software.
- Generate Production assembly travelers.
- Support manufacturing processes, providing continuous process improvement
- Provide production support for problem resolution and necessary training.
- Implement equipment setups including programming and subsequent changes.
- Periodically review manufacturing floor layout and recommend changes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and/or investigate new machinery, equipment, fixtures and tooling to increase floor productivity and efficiency.
- Train machine operators in new techniques to improve productivity.
- Lead new product introductions.
- Develop cost estimates to manufacture a new or redesigned product.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Strong Multitasking Skills
Computer Aided Design
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Degree: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Electro/Mechanical component product knowledge a must.
Prior experience in Wire Harness is required.