View all jobs
Warehouse AssociateManchester, NH
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull, pack, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
- Double checking all the above orders.
- Follow our TQC (touch for quality) process.
- Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
- Responsible for drum put away.
- Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method. This includes finished and raw goods.
- Working with the office team on all changes made to any specific order.
- Breaking down Pallet/Express orders for invoicing issues.
- Will be used as needed to help in other departments/projects as needed.
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Forklift certified required.
- Prior dock experience preferred.
- Prior experience with programs such as Excel, Outlook, and SAP are preferred.
- Must be able to use warehouse equipment (Drum lifts, pallet jacks, forklift, etc.…)
- Be able to lift at least 75 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results is required.